Happy Friday! Here are five things that should be on your radar:
- Within the Phoenix bioscience hub alone, $3 billion in new facilities are planned or under construction, and the industry is poised to create 7,000 new jobs. The Phoenix Business Journal profiles the fast-growing Arizona sector in a recent feature story.
- Kroger, America’s largest grocery retailer, and Ocando Solutions, a leader in the e-commerce industry, have selected Phoenix for a new advanced logistics hub. The project will create 700 new high-tech Arizona jobs.
- Align Technology, a leader in digital orthodontics and dentistry, selected Tempe for its new global corporate headquarters. Align is the maker of the Invisalign® system, as well as other advanced technologies.
- Scottsdale-based MedTech firm Apricus Health secured $20 million in new funding from San Francisco’s Virgo Investment Group. The physician-founded tech company provides a platform for doctors to connect virtually with patients 24/7.
- The 2021 Arizona SciTech Festival is celebrating 10 years of inspiring interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). The Festival kicks off Jan. 30 and goes through February with free, virtual and in-person events statewide.
Below you will find information on the latest federal funding opportunities. Additionally, you can find the latest COVID-19 guidance for businesses here.
President & CEO
Arizona Commerce Authority